Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OUCH!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of relaxing in that wonderful spa called the hospital.  (catch the sarcasm?)  I had an umbilical hernia which basically means, thanks to all my babies, I have an owie in my belly button!  So I got the royal treatment yesterday.  Lying around all day, doing nothing.  :)

The surgery actually went really well, but I don't do well with the anesthesia.  I spent most of my recovery time tossing my cookies til they gave me a shot in my leg.  Bless them.  That helped soooo much.  I'm down for about a week, and my cute hubby is staying around to take care of me and the babies.  Isn't he the greatest? 

I hope everyone is more ready for Christmas than I am. I wonder if I'll ever get ready now.

1 comment:

  1. oooooo that sounds really painful. If you need anything I would be happy to help

    ReplyDelete