Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Shout Out to Oklahoma!

This week my brother-in-law and three of his kids arrived from Oklahoma.  On Friday we had a family party so we could see them before Spencer headed down to Arizona for work.  
 My sweet sister and her son are holding down the fort in Oklahoma, getting the house ready to sell, so they can all move to Arizona.  We are THRILLED that they will be living closer to us!
 It was wonderful to see them.  It's been a long, long time.  Meagan and Conner are great friends.
 Bryan and Nicole came by.
 Joanna and her "green family".  (One day after St. Patty's day.....huh??)
 Cousins are the best!
 Cousins by chance, forever friends by choice.
Grandma and Grandpa.

 The Three Musketeer's!
Here is most of the Gang.  We are too big to all fit in one picture!!  opps.

 Megan and Jayden give the thumbs up to their yummy gluten free cupcakes.

 Emily hit it off with Spencer.  She loved him instantly.  
 And crashed fast asleep in his arms.
Here is the family all before they went their separate ways.  It made me sad to think they won't all be together again for a couple months.  I thought they were all very brave.  The video below is in black and white.  I really need to learn how to fix that on my camera.  :)  With everyone waiting for me, I wasn't going to try to figure it out then.
Love you Spencer, Susie, Justin, Jayden, Devon and Meagan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment